Supercharge your electrical career at Burnley College
Work for the Number 1 College in England in one of a variety of exciting new roles available right now.
We’re holding a series of Recruitment Events in June and July where you can meet your future colleagues, enjoy food and drink and find out more about what makes a career at Burnley College the perfect choice.
Burley College is looking for a variety of people to inspire and educate the workforces of the future – and if you have electrical experience, you could join them.
You could be earning up to £40k a year working in a vibrant, exciting, innovative, award-winning environment with like-minded passionate people.
Do you have work-based experience in one of the following fields?
- Electrical Maintenance
- Electrical Installation (commercial or domestic)
- Industrial Installation
- Inspection and Testing
- Electrical Engineering
Do you have an NVQ Level 3 in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Installation or a Degree in Electronic or Electrical Engineering?
If you want to join us in our drive to build futures and change lives – passing on your valuable experience and knowledge to the next generation of professionals – we want to hear from you.
We have various opportunities available, including:
Electrical Installation Trainer/Assessor
- You provide the vital link between an apprentice and their employer
- Delivering theoretical and practical knowledge in classrooms or workshops
Delivering practical training in a workshop environment in the areas of:
- Wiring and Testing
- Electrical Maintenance
Our staff are the reason behind our success and you could be part of our high performing Burnley College family of effective educators and innovators, taking advantage of our comprehensive suite of staff benefits.
Our Electrical Recruitment Events are taking place on Friday 24 June 2022 from 12noon – 5pm and Monday 4 July 2022 from 12noon onwards.
Here are just a few of the benefits you can expect as a member of the Burnley College Family:
- Generous holiday entitlements
- State of the art building and classrooms with significantly more growth already underway
- A comprehensive Employee Assistance Programme with access to occupational health, talking therapies, an emergency helpline and downloadable materials
- Discounted membership to a state-of-the-art onsite fitness facility with access to PTs
- Discounted private physiotherapy onsite
- Onsite spa and massage facilities
- Free parking
- Access to independent financial advice
- Discounted tickets for Burnley Football Club
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access to an onsite Doggy Day Care
- Onsite Starbucks
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, get in touch with us today. Email [email protected] to book your place at one of our upcoming recruitment events.