You’ve probably spent the last 17 or more years of your life in education. Why leave university and move straight back to college?
At Burnley College we believe in building futures and changing lives. We believe in giving our learners access to the most knowledgeable, approachable and expert tutors – so you can help us ensure we create the future leaders of industry.
Burnley College Principal Karen Buchanan
So what’s in it for you?
What about holidays? You could be entitled to up to 51 days every year – far more than most commercial roles.
You’ll get access to some of the most cutting-edge, state-of-the-art technology in our Centre of Engineering and Manufacturing Excellence – including the latest in robotics, mechatronics, eco-focused sustainable technology and even one of the largest autoclaves in any UK college – so you can practice and improve your skills at the vanguard of industry.
You’ll get extensive, practical training, delivering you valuable qualifications for when you chose to progress you career with us, or beyond.
Plus, on our £110 million pound town centre campus you’ll get access to an unrivalled selection of additional extras including:
- Discount gym membership at Fitness Evolution – our on-site cutting-edge strength and conditioning gym
- Up to 51 days holiday every year
- Access to extensive health and wellbeing resources including 24/7 mental health support
- Doggy Day Care
- Free parking just 10 minutes from town centre
- Vibrant and friendly staff community
- A wide selection of onsite food to choose from – and even ready meals to take home at the weekend
- A regular chance to win Burnley FC tickets!
Don’t forget to follow us on social media! @BurnleyCollege