Online Learning Support
Our range of online learning courses are always growing – each one has been carefully selected to help you gain additional skills and knowledge.
Online Learning gives you the opportunity to achieve industry-recognised qualifications around your existing commitments, whether your goal is professional development or enhancing your skills.
If you have a query about any aspect of Online Learning, our friendly team is happy to advise you: [email protected]
Course Funding Eligibility Criteria
The courses are fully-funded as long as you fit the criteria:
- You must be aged 19 years or over as of the current academic year
- You must have lived in the UK for the last three years
- Must currently reside in England, in a postal code outside of Greater Manchester, Liverpool City, Cambridge & Peterborough, Tees Valley the West Midlands, North of Tyne, Greater London, West Yorkshire Combined Authority and Barnsley, Doncaster, Rotherham and Sheffield Combined Authority.
- If you are 24+ no qualifications are required. If you are 19-23, you must hold a full Level 2 qualification or above in any subject (i.e QCF Diploma Level 2, five GCSEs grade A-C, two or more AS Levels, one A Level, QCF Certificate, GNVQ Intermediate.
If you have any questions, please get in touch with us: [email protected]
Online Learning Support Team
Our friendly and knowledgeable Support Team are here for you. They will:
- Support you in choosing the right course
- Identify complimentary courses
- Be your point of contact throughout your course for any questions you have about the process
Megan is responsible for ensuring learners have an outstanding experience on programme and are able to achieve beyond their aspirational goals.
- Administration Coordinator and Online Learning Mentor
Megan is here to support you in achieving your qualification. She will provide support with general course queries, submissions and technical questions.
Kate is integral in driving Online Learning forward so that even more people can study at their own pace and in their own space. Her passion for the power of Online Learning ensures our courses are exactly what you need to succeed.
- Customer Experience Team Leader
Richard and his team are the first smiling faces you will see if you come into Burnley College during your course. They look after the front and rear reception desks and will help you find your way around college.
Your journey to success starts here