Burnley College Honours Society
Years of experience and success in helping students achieve places at top universities and fulfilling careers with global employers has led us to devise these scheduled activities, seminars and workshops to strengthen your application in key areas.
- Dedicated one-to-one tutorials to explore the best University and career options for you
- A chance to research your major subject in more depth through an Extended Project Qualification which will challenge you to develop and demonstrate your skills and showcase your passion for your subject
- Preparation sessions for University exams – invaluable if you are pursuing a career in Medicine, Veterinary Science, Mathematics or Law, including Biomedical Admissions Test (BMAT), UK Clinical Aptitude Test (UKCAT), National Admissions Test for Law (LNAT) and Sixth Term Examination Papers (STEP) for Mathematics
- Guidance from staff at the Universities of Oxford and Cambridge to help you write a successful Oxbridge application
- A series of summer schools, work placements, conferences, masterclasses, guest speakers and lecturers – plus much more – to ensure you remain engaged and constantly adding to your knowledge and skills base.
- Bespoke activities that will engage and sharpen your presentation and debating skills
- Great scholarship opportunities
- Specialist sessions to direct your research skills held at the John Rylands Library, University of Manchester