What is a Degree Apprenticeship?
A degree apprenticeship is a unique opportunity that brings together the best of both worlds – academic learning and on-the-job training. It is an exceptional pathway to earn while you learn, combining university study with practical experience in a working environment.
It has exactly the same value as a degree gained through the academic route and will give you exactly the same opportunities to progress. It’s just a different way of learning.
Unique Benefits of Degree Apprenticeships
- Real-World Experience: Gain hands-on experience, moving beyond theoretical knowledge; a unique advantage over traditional courses
- Freedom from Tuition Fee Debt: Your tuition costs are covered by your employer and the Government
- Income and Learning Combined: Degree Apprenticeships allow you to earn a salary whilst gaining a degree
- Enhanced Employability: Degree Apprenticeships are designed in sync with industry needs and therefore boost your employability
- Building Valuable Networks: Open doors to exciting opportunities and career advancement