Level 2 Technical Certificate in Architectural Joinery
About the course
Level 2 Technical Certificate in Architectural Joinery include:
• The principles of construction
• Planning and preparation for architectural joinery production
• Use of woodworking machinery
• Architectural joinery component production- Doors, windows and staircases
• Assembly and finishing of architectural joinery products
Type of LearningSchool Leaver
Study ModeFull Time
Awarded ByCity and Guilds
Applicants must hold GCSE grades (4-9) in both math's and English.
Learners will complete a 8 month training period involving practical and theoretical content. Learners will then complete an end point assessment which consists of; Online/ Written Theory Exam 9 hour Practical assessment
Careers & Progression
Learners could progress into employment as a architectural joiner, onto an apprenticeship, or further their studies by taking other qualifications at Level 3.