About this vacancy
The Ansuka Group Ltd is a group engaged in the precision engineers, provision of treatments and industrial solutions, with the registered office located in Burnley, Lancashire. The Ansuka Group Ltd has been running for 12 years. Within the role you will be a part of:
- The manufacture from start to finish of small to large size fabrications
- Bespoke low volume projects ranging from simple welded assemblies to large complexed and heavy structures for the supply to the aerospace, marine and defence industries.
- Safe handling of large structures with an overhead crane is often required.
GCSE Maths and English Grade 5 minimum requirement
HoursWorking hours to be confirmed
Wage£4.81 per hour
Duties/main responsibilties include:
The main duties within the role include:
- Organised and able to maintain safe working environment, immediate working area to be kept clear of obstructions, all equipment to be cared for and stored in a tidy manner.
- Prepping, organising, and advising of issues with material or welding supplies in readiness for your workload.
- Compliance of welded fabrications to engineering dimensions / tolerances on drawings.
- Maintain and improve productivity, offer solutions to aid ease of production.
- Fully conversant with current welding symbols and processes.
- Offer guidance and support to apprentices.
- Accurate timekeeping on system – booking on and off jobs/tasks.
- Working on defence and military projects requires a diligent and conscientious attitude to sharing information and data. Compliance to the UK official secrets act, where applicable, and all internal security procedures is a must.
- Experience of MIG/Tig welding to high standard on various thicknesses of materials and construction
- Evidence of previous welding experience to a coded standard
The normal working week is Monday – Friday, times to be confirmed.