The Rawtenstall Educare for Early Years Nursery was established in 1998 along with 4 other centres. The purpose built setting cares for over 90 children ranging from babies to pre school. Educare for Early Years Children’s Nurseries takes a fresh approach to childcare, by providing a fun, safe environment where emphasis is on care, learning and development. There is an exciting new opportunity for a Nursery Practitioner to join the Educare for Early Years team at their site in Rawtenstall and work towards a Early Years qualification.
Skills and personal qualities they are looking for include:
SectorChildcare & Teaching
Daily duties within the role include:
• Working towards delivering exceptional learning opportunities and care that help young children to develop.
• Working towards planning and providing teaching and learning that prepares children for school
• Work as part of a team to meet the individual needs of the children.
• Follow health, safety and hygiene practices
• Plan and carry out activities to support children’s development.
• Attend any training sessions that are required
• Submit work required for your qualification to your assessor on time.
Monday – Friday
Starting between 7:30-9:30am and finishing between 4:30-6pm
No Weekends, No bank holidays, Closed 1 week at Christmas and 2 weeks in the summer.