About this vacancy
Cpack is a UK based specialist packaging machine systems manufacturer. With our in-house design team all projects are controlled from concept to installation from our premises. Our reputation for delivering quality is based on our industry leading knowledge, flexible service and precision products, backed up by our comprehensive service and packaging machinery maintenance expertise. There is an exciting new opportunity for a Mechanical Fitter Apprentice to join the Cpack Ltd team at their site in Burnley and work towards a level 3 Engineering Fitter qualification.
- Personal qualities they are looking for include:
- The ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- A flexible approach to working activities to meet production requirements.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Ability to plan and prioritise workload.
- Excellent punctuality.
SectorManufacturing & Engineering
Duties/main responsibilties include:
Duties within the role include:
- General machine fitting.
- Use of Conventional Lathe and Milling Machine.
- Welding Tig and Mig.
- Communicate closely with the Mechanical Supervisor to identify problems and generally assist in the smooth running of assigned projects throughout the production process.
- Comply with Workshop Safety Standards and Quality Assurance Procedures applicable to control panel manufacture.
- The above duties and responsibilities represent the main responsibilities of this position, however all employees are expected to undertake any other work within their capabilities and be flexible in their job role.
Monday – Thursday
7:45am – 4:15pm
7:45am – 13:45pm
(Flexible on request)