As a company, we create websites, digital experiences and cloud tools/software for B2B manufacturing clients.
We’re always looking at new technologies to make us stand out and help our clients stand out. This includes AR/VR. Our specialists drive clients’ strategies forward and generate results.
We are always investing in new technologies and talent, looking to bring on the best people to generate great results for our clients. We crave new ideas and everyone in the company is welcome to voice their opinion, no matter their experience level.
Skills and Personal Qualities required for the role:
– Good communication and writing skills
– Good analytical skills
– Genuine interest in marketing and business
Who would this job suit?
Here are the qualities of the ideal candidate:
You need to be an ideas machine – and not afraid to say them out loud!
– You should be able to thrive on deadlines and tight turnarounds, whilst still maintaining the quality of your work
– You need to have a genuine interest in B2B marketing and know that this requires a different strategy to consumer marketing
– You need to be outgoing – as well as not afraid to make mistakes and learn from them. Marketing is a lot of trial and error and you have to be prepared for criticism from clients!
Future Career Prospects:
– Marketing Assistant / Executive
– PPC Executive
– SEO Executive
– Content marketing executive
Hours37.5 - 40
Wage£4.81 Per Hour
– Drafting and scheduling social media copy, email marketing copy, ad copy etc.
– Implementing meta data and other SEO tactics
– Uploading content to clients’ websites (and even trying your hand at writing some blog content)
– Helping form marketing strategies and campaigns for clients and Red-Fern
– Generating new ideas
Monday – Friday
Start Time: 8 – 9:30am
Finish Time: 4:30 – 6pm
*With 1 hour lunch break