About this vacancy
This is an exciting opportunity to join an already busy and successful team at a growing engineering company. The candidates will gain invaluable working experience over the apprenticeship that can be carried onto future employment.
Duties/main responsibilties include:
The main duties of the role will be :-
- Reacting to breakdowns, locating the fault, analysing the issue and completing the fix in a timely manner
- Keep accurate records such as work activities, tasks carried out, parts used through stores etc.
- Work closely with other departments to find ways to increase machine reliability on existing and new equipment
- Attend meetings as required, analyse data and find solutions to improve equipment performance whilst ensuring safe working practice and full communications are always maintained
- Be involved in projects within the business to develop an effective engineering install and commissioning
- Undertake general housekeeping duties, ensuring that the working environment is maintained in line with company and specific departmental work area requirements
Monday to Friday 8:00 – 16:30