The Administrator role is undergoing change at audas and presents a real opportunity for the
correct candidate to make a key contribution to our business. Reporting directly to the
Support Services Director the role will encompass a variety of tasks supporting the whole
business and includes
– Ensure that the head office is kept in good order and that meeting rooms are ready
– Ensure that calls to the office are dealt with professionally and that visitors to the
office are greeted and brought to the appropriate meeting rooms.
– Provide a procurement service for the business to include the purchase/hire/off hire
of site equipment, resources and consumables.
– Provision of a central travel and accommodation sourcing service for our site-based
– Provision of Printing/Laminating/Scanning services using our large format printers and
– The administration of our business management system and documents.
– There will also be a need to provide general ad-hoc support that typically covers the
need to create drawing registers, project directories, prestart packs.
– There will be opportunities to provide direct support to other members of the support
services team that may involve Social Media, ISO, IT and Health and Safety.
Monday to Thursday – 8.00am -5.00pm
Fridays – 8.00am – 4.00pm