About this vacancy
Our clients in Blackburn are looking for an outstanding individual to join and support the already busy HR team. The role will consist of a variety of HR duties.
Duties/main responsibilties include:
- Collating and maintaining information for the HR database (Cascade) becoming a Super user, being able to answer daily queries regarding overtime, new starter and leaver information
- Co-ordinating recruitment activities, placing advertisements, reviewing candidates against requirements, contacting applicants to arrange interviews, gathering feedback, finalisation of applicants to offer or reject.
- Undertaking general administrative tasks such as scanning, running reports, uploading documents and passing on messages.
- Making travel arrangements for members of staff, including hotels, flights, train travel as and when required.
- Assisting line managers with taking notes for meetings to ensure an accurate record of events
- Create formal documents such as Contracts of Employment, confirmation of resignation, references, completion of probation and other HR related communications
- Support the Training and Communications department in the collation of information and input into the Training Module of Cascade, ensure all employee training matrix data is accurate and up to date
- Assisting with Induction of new employees into the business, generating new offer packs, booking in Inductions, liaising with the training department for forthcoming induction events
Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5.30pm