About this vacancy
Michael James Furniture is a small, family run business that specialise in very high quality bespoke furniture manufacturing, the company are now looking to recruit an apprentice to learn the trade.
Desired Skills/ Personal Qualities
- Hard working
- Ability to take instruction
- Good communication and listening skills
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Works well as part of a team
Wage£200-£300 weekly (dependent on experience)
Duties/main responsibilties include:
- General labouring duties to start with, progressing to task such as building doors, frames and carcasses.
- Progression to other areas of cabinet making i,e spray painting and fitting.
Monday – Thursday 07:30am – 16:45pm
Fridays 07:30am – 12:30pm