About this vacancy
The Compleat Food Group is a supplier of food since 2005, that is based in the UK. An exciting opportunity has come up for the company to expand the Finance team through the recruitment of a Finance Assistant Apprentice. Within the role you will be responsible for:
- Processing of invoices
- Maintaining the data in the time and attendance system
HoursWorking hours to be confirmed
Wage£4.81 per hour
Duties/main responsibilties include:
The main duties within the role are:
- Ensure all Purchase invoices are processed accurately and in a timely
manner and are accurately reflected in the nominal ledger – Lakeview.
- Review supplier statements and action resolve any queries
- Raise PO’s where requested
- Manage ‘Payables’ inbox
- Utilise the company’s document storage tool – Docuware.
- Control set up of new suppliers in conjunction with the Redhill team
- Ensuring all creditor accounts are reviewed and any outstanding items
- Highlight any anomalies and question
- Continually review processes to improve efficiencies
Time and Attendance system:
- Maintain T&A database to ensure accuracy of reporting.
- Ensuring all user profiles reflect position and responsibility within the
business, maintain employee data and set up new records
- Agency staff – ensure all worked hours are accurately recorded in the
T&A system, and hours captured in correct cost centres. Track staff
movements and adjust records accordingly.
- Liaise with employment agencies to distribute and agree daily hours,
communicate weekly payroll totals and process weekly invoices,
ensuring they are charged to correct departments.
- Help to develop labour reporting.
Financial Team Duties
- Assist with month end processing
- Provide cover for other finance team members
- Support wider business with any financial related queries, eg. Raising
purchase orders, setting up new accounts etc.
- Support any new Finance systems implementation
The normal working week is Monday – Friday, with the hours to be confirmed.