Working at our Burnley Office, you’ll be instrumental in building our Finance Department and helping develop our processes for the future growth. Working with some incredible worldwide companies, universities, organisations and people, taking the message of engineering into Schools across the UK.
– Individuals who are looking to develop their work, professional development and their knowledge in Finance
– Dedication to completing Apprenticeship programme within 12 month timeframe
– Attention to detail – the ability to input, reconcile, analyse and comfortable work with data.
– Uses of confidential systems – comfortably manage the correct system or process, and maintaining the security of the financial information
– Excellent time management and organisation skills – ability to organise yourself, prioritise tasks to deadlines and escalate workload problems or beyond remit for support
– Good communication skills – ability to effectively communicate with colleagues and stakeholders and can relay financial information in a way that non-financial staff can understand.
– An excellent telephone manner
– A good record of attendance and smart appearance
Minimum 5x GCSEs A*-C / 9-4, including Maths and English.
Future Careers Prospects
Opportunity to progress onto Level 3 Assistant Accountant (AAT) Apprenticeship
– Support the sales ledger raising quotes and invoices
– Support the purchaser ledger with raising purchase orders, processing goods received notes and reporting
– Communicating directly with customers and suppliers for payment / balance queries and credit control
– To ensure financial administration is completed within given timescales
– Assist planning budget expenditures, analysing variances and reporting
– Financial reporting to other department heads where required
– Assist in supplier management and service providers by completion of supplier forms
– Maintain and administer filing system for effective and secure storage
Monday – Friday 8:30 – 16:30