About this vacancy
James Dewhurst have grown into one of the largest global manufacturers of flexible reinforcement textiles. Their proprietary laid scrim processes, weaving technologies and lamination capabilities enable them to offer high-performance industrial laid and woven textiles.
Duties/main responsibilties include:
- Carry out scheduled and unscheduled maintenance work of machinery, ancillary equipment, responding to breakdowns, inspection of mechanical plant and equipment, are maintained for efficient plant operation.
- PAT testing, Insulation, etc.
- Testing emergency lighting, fire alarm systems, fixed installation testing, alarms and high voltage, switchgear
- Manage the distribution of SharePoint and other work requests between team members, ensuring a proactive and reactive service;
- Maintain a safe and healthy working environment and ensure that all equipment is used in accordance with safety regulations and company policy by completing safe systems of work and managing safety audits;
- Carry out the installation, refurbishment, and commissioning of mechanical plant to specification and on time.
- Investigate the nature of plant failures and subsequently carry out repairs as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Support 5s initiatives and LEAN.
- All of the above duties are to be carried out in accordance with the Company’s Health & Safety, Quality & Environmental Policy Statements.
Monday – Friday 8:00am 17:00pm