As a company, we create websites, digital experiences and cloud tools/software for B2B manufacturing clients.
We’re always looking at new technologies to make us stand out and help our clients stand out. This includes AR/VR. Our specialists drive clients’ strategies forward and generate results.
We are always investing in new technologies and talent, looking to bring on the best people to generate great results for our clients. We crave new ideas and everyone in the company is welcome to voice their opinion, no matter their experience level.
Skills and Personal Qualities required for the role:
• Some knowledge/experience using digital design tools (Photoshop, Illustrator etc.)
• Good communication skills, to be able to ask for help, listen, and explain your ideas.
• Be organised
• Have an eye for detail
• Ability to solve problems visually and creatively
GCSE grades C (4) or above required in Maths and English.
Who this job would suit:
Someone who has/wants:
• A genuine interest in design, typography and visual layout
• Enthusiasm about your work
• An interest in marketing, internet trends and how things work online
• Is outgoing – as well as not afraid to make mistakes and learn from them
Future Career Aspects:
You can progress into more specific roles such as:
Hours37.5 - 40
Wage£4.81 Per Hour
Using our chosen design tool, Figma, you will follow project requirements to:
• Create wireframes, user flows, site maps and prototypes
• Design responsive websites and functional user interfaces
• Design other marketing collateral such as ebooks, brochures, email templates, social graphics
Using our no-code website builder, WebFlow, you will:
• Take designs and build a fully functioning responsive website and launch them a live websites
• Test and support client websites build in WebFlow
Monday – Friday
Start time: 8 – 9:30am
Finish time: 4:30 – 6pm
*With 30 minute lunch break