Weir Minerals Europe Ltd is a globally established company who are now looking to recruit an apprentice to join their operations team.
Managers need administration support in their roles and you will have the opportunity to work alongside the Section Managers to deliver a high quality service in support of our KPI’s.
You will need an eagerness to learn fast and have the confidence, attention to detail and ability to work in a VERY fast paced and challenging environment. You will be proactive and be self-motivated, driving your own learning and requesting support from the team when you need it. The postholder must be comfortable in that no two days are the same
The role will provide general office support and will support the wider operational management team.
• Assisting in day to day running of the general admin for the foundry / Machine Shop and Assembly
• Database management for management KPI’s
• Supporting Managers with general Admin tasks
• Inputting and maintaining business unit data
• Producing letters and arrange diaries to assist the department
• Note taking in formal meetings
• Assisting with ad hoc projects and research
Participate in team meetings and share your knowledge and ideas on improvements that can be made within the team and to processes or procedures
The successful candidate is expected to:
• Maintain a good standard of attendance
• Be a good, supportive team member who proactively looks for things to do and ways to help the team
• Follow our policies and procedures to the best of their ability
• Attend internal training as required
• Follow management instructions to the best of your ability
• Follow any other reasonable management requests and complete duties as required