About this vacancy
An opportunity for an apprentice to join one of the largest engineering companies in the area in the administrative team.
Duties/main responsibilties include:
The main duties of the role include:
- Support the IMS team which include safety, quality and data administration
- Prepare reports, meeting agendas and minutes directed
- Liase with 3rd party suppliers as required
- Prepare monthly updates and other timely reports to reflect operating effectiveness and proactive risk management
- Ensure all related business working practices and communication framework is adhered to, paying particular attention to safety, quality, cost, delivery and people whilst also working within any defined standards.
- Attend company, team and project related meetings to enhance understanding, business knowledge and involvement
- Working within a fast pace environment
Monday to Thursday 8:00 – 16:30
Friday 8:00 – 12:15