About this vacancy
SACO Ltd. are looking to recruit 2 apprentices to work in their extensively equipped toolroom within the Burnley site.
- You will need to have a keen eye for detail
- You must have good problem solving skills and methodical approach
- You must have good communication skills
- You must be self-motivated and eager to learn new skills
- You must have an interest in engineering
- You must be punctual and reliable
- You must have a good work ethic
- You must be able to work well within a team
Duties/main responsibilties include:
The scope of the role will be working in our extensively equipped toolroom within our site here in Burnley.
In our state of the art machining hub we have the latest in CNC spark erosion machining centres in terms of lathes and milling machines also EDM wire erosion.
- You will be involved in the manufacture of tooling that ultimately will be retrofit into our transfer presses and developed to make cosmetic components.
- You will work under the close supervision of our training manager and team leader who look after our existing apprentice toolmakers.
- You will also receive further day release training with Burnley College.
- You will receive an excellent skill set in all aspects of toolmaking manufacture from the team here at SACO.
- Monday to Thursday 07:30 – 15:30 Fridays 07:30 – 14:30