The role is directly ‘Customer Facing’, serving customers and supporting the Project Delivery. Managers, project sites and other departments for technical & quality related issues for all PIH project work. This position helps to ensure that PIH coating systems and procedures obtain approval for use on projects and with clients.
Courage & Innovation – We are bold to break the mold
• Bravely innovate without boundaries
• Generate and embrace new ideas
• Drive cutting edge digital solutions
• Foster creativity for exponential growth
Agility & Performance – We cut through challenges
• Simplify to accelerate business results
• Anticipate, adapt to and lead changed
• Focus on the right things and take action
• Perform in ways that exceed expectations
Inclusivity & Collaboration – We join forces for sustainability
• Respect and leverage all aspects of diversity
• Make decisions with an inclusive, global view
• Collaborate to amplify customer value
• Communicate to drive meaningful outcomes
Integrity & Accountability – We are reliable to the core
• Operate with highest ethical standards
• Be who you are, build trusted relationships
• Act with transparency and positive intent
• Live up to commitments and own the results
5 x GCSE’s grade 9-5 incl Maths and English
There will be opportunity for the successful candidate to progress within the company and gain a permanent role on completion of their apprenticeship.
Wageminimum of £160 weekly
· Support the Technical Officer with client interaction on technical and quality issues.
· Liaising with other departments and site providing technical / quality support.
· Support the Technical Officer with review of Client and 3rd party scope of work including suppliers, specifications.
· Support to sales team for specification review’s, lab testing scopes etc..
· Support the Technical Officer with preparation of project technical and quality documentation and reports.
· Shadow the Technical Officer to planning and execution of Procedure Qualification Trials (PQT’s) in conjunction with the
relevant service delivery departments.
· Tracking execution and costing of 3rd party lab testing.
· Any other reasonable duties as required by your Line Manager.
Monday to Friday, times to be confirmed