About this vacancy
- To work using own initiative whilst maintaining a good awareness of the limitations of the role.
- To pass informative messages to all members of the practice team, both employed and attached in a timely manner.
- To seek and accept help in order to achieve the most appropriate outcomes to requests from patients.
- To liaise with secondary care providers.
- To attend meetings as required, making arrangements to cover personal commitments if necessary
- To establish and maintain filing systems to ensure that written information is easily accessible.
- To assist in the gathering of statistics and data as required.
- To participate in the maintenance and upkeep of the building eg tidying the waiting area, preparing drinks and washing up, closing and opening the building, and securing the premises at the end of the day.
- To ensure that the telephone system’s night service is correct before closing the premises.
- To perform any other administrative task appropriate to the post holder’s level of training, and in accordance with the role.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS ROLE IS LIKELY TO DEVELOP OVER THE COMING YEARS IN LINE WITH THE NHS CHANGES. THE POST HOLDER MUST EXPECT TO PARTICIPATE IN SERVICE MODERNISATION THROUGHOUT THE PROGRAMME.
- Well Motivated.
- Willing to follow instructions and complete tasks fully.
- Eager to become a team player.
- Interested in delivering excellent cust
- omer service.
Duties/main responsibilties include:
- Ability to apply theoretical knowledge to practice situations.
- Ability to apply yourself without distractions.
- Ability to undertake additional learning to support information governance.
- Ability to generate a professional approach to daily work.
Monday – Friday 8:00 – 18:30