About this vacancy
Rospen Industries, based in Haslingden, has become the UK’s leading weighing and metering specialist for over 40 years, enabling a range of complex projects across the world. An exciting opportunity has come up for the company to expand through the recruitment of an Apprentice Manufacturing CAD Engineer. Within the role you will be expected to:
- Liaise with the engineering team and the operation to facilitate a smooth flow from drawing office to manufactured part.
- Be the technical point of contact for laser ordering, folding, steel ordering, manufacturing issues.
HoursWorking hours to be confirmed
Wage£4.81 per hour
Duties/main responsibilties include:
The main duties within the role include:
- Produce SolidWorks drawings as required.
- Complete ECR’s and update all drawings/BOM’s as required.
- Liaise with Buyer regarding laser cuts/bought out fabrications.
- Set up and programme the press brake to allow folding of parts inhouse.
- Manage part standards such that there is a logical system from sales stage to deliverable product.
- Manage finish of parts through good design, correct specification, and liaising with design engineers.
- Assist other departments when required.
GCSE Maths and English Grade 5 minimum requirement
The normal working week is Monday – Friday, with the working hours to be confirmed.