About this vacancy
Gleeson are offering an opportunity to for an apprentice to start a career in joinery. They are looking for someone with a passion for the business who can become a key member of the team the apprenticeship.
Duties/main responsibilties include:
The main duties of the role include :-
- Working as part of a team of joiners on all stages of construction.
- Undertaking snagging and remedial work.
- Maintenance of tools and materials.
- Being an effective part of the site team.
- Carry out physically demanding tasks throughout the day.
- Follow strict health and safety guidlines when on site and complete all work to the high company standards set.
Monday to Thursday 8:00 – 16:30
Friday 8:00 – 15:30