This role provides administrative and finance support to the Data & Accounts Manager, using customer
relationship management and data systems, to support and assist with streamlining processes and the general
running of the finance department.
Wage£180.37 per week ( With performance reviews )
• Work alongside the Data & Accounts Manager and business team to support the successful delivery of
this various contracts.
• Support the finance department with ongoing credit management processes.
• Assist with accounts payables and receivables processes, ensuring accurate data is recorded on the
• Updating client activity onto various software packages to ensure accurate reports can be raised in a
• Arrange and participate in meetings, networking events, conferences, and project team activities.
• Interpret instructions and implement actions according to administrative policies and procedures.
• Research and investigate information to enable strategic decision making by others.
• Processing of timely data and reports to assist in the operational decision making by others.
• Ensure that all documentation relating to a task is accurate, complete, current, and stored appropriately
and to be available in formats as requested.
• Upload data and documents to the various CRM and data software systems including but not limited to
SAGE 50cloud and ZOHO.
• Help to identify and support new processes and efficient ways of working where relevant.
• Support the internal Lead Auditor with the compliance of ISO 9001.
• Any other duties deemed suitable for the level of the position within the organisation.
Monday to Friday 9:00am – 17:00pm