XLCR look for confident, unique, committed, disciplined, intelligent people that have the ability and desire to achieve and that are prepared to work hard to a high standard and develop with us as our business continues to grow. Candidates should have excellent communication skills, organisation and time management as key skills.
You will gain skills such as Bookkeeping Transactions, Bookkeeping Controls, Elements of Costing, Working Effectively in Finance and Using Accounting software.
You must hold GCSE Maths & English at level 4 or above (grade C) to qualify for apprenticeship scheme.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
– Keen eye for detail
– An analytical approach
– Punctual and has the ability to work under pressure
– Strong communication skills both verbal and written
Wage£8385.00 per annum
Based full time at our prestigious offices in Albert Road, Colne, the successful candidates’ duties will include but not be limited to;
– Data inputting into our unique CRM system and Sage
– Processing vehicle delivery packs
– Processing and raising invoices
– Banking reconciliation
– Processing expenses claims/receipts
– General Accounts administration
Monday to Friday 09:00-17:30