• To provide receptionist duties under the direction of the School Business Manager.
• To provide administrative support under the direction of the School Business Manager.
• To contribute to the effective and efficient running of the school.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
• To undertake routine receptionist/administrative duties in relation to the organisation as and when required
• To provide routine administrative support in relation to the production of specific materials e.g. letters, memos etc.
• Provide routine receptionist/administrative support e.g. photocopying, filing, faxing, emailing, etc
• Maintain manual and computerised records/management information systems
• Undertake word-processing, spreadsheets and other IT tasks
• Sort and distribute mail
• Undertake reception duties, answering telephone calls, redirecting calls and /or taking messages
• Deal with face to face enquiries and signing in visitors
• Liaise with parents/staff etc around attendance, sickness of pupils
• Operate office equipment e.g. photocopier, shredder, fax machine, etc
• Arrange orderly and secure storage of supplies
• To work as part of a team and support the role of others at all times contributing to the overall work and ethos of the school
• To undertake personal development through training and other learning activities including performance management, as required.
• Signpost staff, pupils and others in order to receive general advice and guidance
• Be aware of and comply with policies and procedures relating to child protection, health, safety and security, confidentiality and data protection, reporting all concerns to an appropriate person
The hours of work will be Monday to Friday 8.30am-4.30pm
Total hours per week: 37.00
Weekly wage - £144.30