There’s a chance to explore your creativity and make some great family keepsakes in a series of new evening courses for Adult Learners at Burnley College.
From discovering how to upcycle and create a personalised photo frame, producing a unique portrait on fabric or finding a fun craft that can be enjoyed by all the family, there’s a course for you, starting soon at Burnley College.
- Photoshop for Beginners – a basic introduction to the tools you will use to manipulate your own photographs, using layers, double exposure, merging images, clipping and editing
- Creating Keepsake Portraits in Fabric – using your own treasured photograph to create a portrait on fabric using stitching techniques or a sewing machine
- Creating Easter Crafts – make seasonal bunting or a unique Easter wreath to decorate your home
- Upcycle to Create Unique Photo Frames – discover how you can create an individual artwork using items you have in the attic or the back of a cupboard at home
- Family Crafts and Fun – discover fun and easy craft activities that all the family can enjoy together.
The short courses, which start at 6pm and 6.30pm, are held in the college’s £100 million, town centre Campus in its high-tech studios which boast the very latest technology and equipment to help make your ideas come to life.
Courses start in March and April, with small class sizes meaning that places are being snapped up quickly. To find out more and secure your place, click here.