This is an office based position to work within the sales team, undertaking sales order processing, marketing activities, responding to new & existing customer queries, communication and support on customer relationships / current accounts and account administration / set up
- A. Answering incoming calls from both new and existing customers
- This involves dealing with request for information, specifications, samples, quotes, costings and orders placed verbally.
- B. Liaising with other departments
- This is often required to obtain information, samples etc.
- C. Typing
- Typing of emails in the form of quotes and correspondence is a small part of daily duties.
- D. Cold Calling
- A limited amount of cold calling may be required.
- E. V12
- Using V12 is necessary to check stocks, account status and delivery details as well as processing orders and setting up new product codes.
- F. MS Office
- A knowledge of MS Office would be advantageous as this is used for costings in excel, word processing in Word, emails in Outlook and databases in Access.
- G. Sourcing new customers and applications
- Using the internet, industry magazines, contacts from exhibitions etc.
- This is not an exhaustive list and from time to time the Company may ask you to undertake other tasks to meet its business needs
- The hours of work will be Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm
- Total hours per week: 35.00
Weekly wage - £129.50