As an Apprentice, you will be expected to learn quickly and to contribute to the team from day one. We encourage every one of our colleagues to challenge convention and to assist us in driving outstanding service both internally and externally. Whilst you may not have any work experience in the field, we expect all applicants to be willing to learn, and prepared to showcase this enthusiasm in any interview.
- Secretarial work/ general admin, photocopying, typing, calls, taking messages
- Answer calls, transfer calls and take messages for the relevant person or department.
- Keeping diary/log of visitors.
- Organising car parking for visitors and staff
- Stock control. Liaise with Purchasing to ensure all orders are received and accounted for correctly.
- Monitor site security and issuing security passes during the day to ensure no unauthorised access is gained.
- Booking in and distribution of all post
- Distributing internal post
The hours of work will be Monday to Friday between 8.00am to 4.30pm
Weekly wage - £160.00