If you’re planning to make a fresh start on a DIY project around the home or garden – or want to learn a handy new skill – Burnley College is offering a series of Saturday morning courses to give you the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
A brand new range of six-week, beginner-level courses covering a wide range of handy DIY skills are starting on 14 April. The courses run every Saturday from 9am to noon, in:
- Brickwork – Build your own BBQ
- Carpentry – Design and build your own outdoor planter
- Upholstery – Design and upholster a footstool
- Painting and Decorating – Learn how to paint and wallpaper your home
- Tiling – Wall tile your bathroom or kitchen
- Plumbing – Fixing issues, DIY and fitting an outside tap.
David Lord, Head of Construction at Burnley College, says:
“These Saturday morning DIY courses are great for anyone who needs to build their DIY confidence or has reached a stumbling block on a particular project. All the courses are led by our highly-skilled and experienced trainers who are experts in their own fields and can give you the knowledge and confidence to complete projects.”
Each six week course costs £70. To book your place or for more information on all of these courses, visit www.burnley.ac.uk/adult and see our New Courses page or email firstname.lastname@example.org.