Training experts Dale Carnegie will be joining us at Themis, Burnley College to provide a free taster session on Friday 17 October.
You can join us for a great introduction in to the types of subjects covered in the full Dale Carnegie ‘Winning Friends and Influencing People’ training programme session, which aims to engage people more professionally and keep pace with fast-changing workplace conditions.
The course is aimed at developing your resilience, confidence and enthusiasm, enabling you to be a more effective contributor to your business. Results from the course include bringing out the engaging communicator and intelligent risk-taker in you, capable of attaining ambitious new goals.
Who should attend?
- Employees at all levels who are key to the performance of your business
- Anyone in your talent pool who you are developing for the future
The Dale Carnegie ‘Winning Friends and Influencing People’ training programme will give delegates:
- More confidence to embrace or lead change
- Skills to engage and influence people
- Communication to engage and inspire others
- Mental toughness and resilience
- The ability to win people to their point of view
- Skills to communicate clearly and concisely
- The confidence to speak to groups
- The ability to sell themselves and their ideas
- Increased enthusiasm to get things done
Limited places available
If you'd like to attend this fantastic session, book your place with Karen Windle, at the Themis office on: 01282 733005 / email@example.com
Source Url: http://www.themis.ac.uk/visit-dale-carnegie-free-taster-session-friday-17-october/