An opportunity has arisen for a full-time apprenticeship role, the role comprises the opportunity to develop skills as a bookkeeper, as well as having responsibilities for client interaction as the first contact within the office.
Bookkeeping duties will include:
- Working within a team to ensure information is produced for clients in a timely manner
- Inputting data into accountancy systems
Administrative duties will include:
- Greeting clients as they enter the office
- Answering the telephone
- Developing an understanding of systems
- Responding to emails
Training will be provided to develop skills applicable to the role.
- The working hours will be Monday- Friday, 08:30 - 17:00.
- Total hours per week: 37.50
Weekly Wage - £4.50 per hour, rising dependant on experience.