You will be motivated to undertake the relevant IT training needs of the business at the highest level and be seeking to pursue a career in IT.
As a self-motivated individual with a desire to learn, the successful candidate will have a genuine interest in IT and particularly in computer networking and should be able to demonstrate their knowledge and troubleshooting skills.
The ability to communicate effectively, in writing and verbally, with all levels of the organization is essential.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- To work to complete the relevant IT training requirements for the business
- Log IT Helpdesk calls on the central helpdesk system and monitor progress to completion
- Provide relevant and timely support with IT related issues
- Ensure User data and systems are maintained correctly
- Diagnose and repair hardware and software faults on standard user workstations (including desktop/laptop, printer, mobile phones, CCTV and networking
- Build an understanding back office and production systems and assist in the repair
- Monday - Friday, 09:00 - 17:00 including a 1-hour lunch break.
- Total hours per week: 37.50
Weekly wage - £146.25