1. To assist in the planning, delivering & evaluation of a varied programme of stimulating play, educational & associated activities that meet the needs of children attending our sessions.
2. To have a full understanding of the Nursery systems of record keeping and keep records of the children’s development, using the nursery key worker system.
3. To be familiar with the OFSTED grade descriptors and guidance
4. To assist in partnership working with staff from other agencies & organisations that work with our children and their families.
5. To work as part of the staff team with parents/carers to ensure that the needs of all the children attending the nursery are met through the fullest possible extent, which shall be achieving through maintaining high practice standards & by creating a welcoming, positive & caring environment.
6. To carry out ongoing observations & recordings for each child allocated to the post holder by the Early Years Manager, which shall include acting as key worker for an agreed number of children.
7. To contribute towards the maintenance of a safe & secure environment for all children staff and visitors, which include taking part in risk assessments & running activities in line with established procedures.
8. To contribute towards ensuring that all equipment, furniture & other resources associated with the nursery are properly maintained & are safe for their intended use, which shall include reporting defects to the Early Years Manager for further action.
- The hours of work will be Tuesday to Thursday 9.15am - 3.00pm and Friday 9.15am - 1.30am
- Total hours per week: 21.00
Weekly wage - £81.90