Sport Coaching Course: Multiskills Development
Certificate • Level 1
About the course
Developed in partnership with UK Coaching and other experts within the sector, the 1st4sport Level 2 Award in Multi-Skills Development in Sport provides learners aged 17 and over with an introduction to the processes and principles of supporting child development through multi-skills.
Learners aged 17 years and over who achieve this qualification will:
- become qualified to support children’s successful participation in sport
- learn how to design, deliver and evaluate multi-skills activity sessions
- make a positive impact on the children they’re working with by developing their movement confidence and sport-related skills
- help children master the fundamentals of movement in a fun, imaginative and progressive way
- make sport more enjoyable for children and young people…and much more!
Careers & Progression
Sport-specific coaches who wish to specialise in coaching children and young people. Sports coaches who work or aspire to work in schools. Coaches who work predominantly with children. Coaches employed through funded-initiatives, such as ‘Football in the Community’. Coaches employed/deployed through local authorities’ sports development departments. Students at both universities and colleges looking to develop their existing coaching skills with children. Adults involved in the delivery of sport and physical activity in primary and/or secondary education that meet the appropriate pre-requisite criteria.