Have a question? Get in touch!
Or call us on 01282 733373
Are you target driven, pro-active, and ready to work for a fast-paced environment? We’re on the look-out for highly motivated and hungry Sales Professionals who can deliver success whilst having some fun along the way and being rewarded for hard work.
If you find it easy to build relationships and rapport with customers, with the ability to manage pipelines you will be successful at North West Business Training. Within this role you will be involved in the sales cycle from start to finish working towards engaging existing contacts and employers to promote North West Business Training offering solutions for each individual customer. You will utilise your knowledge of effective selling to ensure all courses are run with maximum numbers to generate a financial surplus.
As a North West Business Training Sales Executive, you will:
- Follow the entire sales process from enquiry, through to delivery and beyond, with a dedicated approach to your customers and our products
- To meet monthly sales targets set by the NWBT Manager
- Consistently achieve and exceed all of your targets; whether they are to fill pre-scheduled courses, to build and organise bespoke packages via our team of experts, to work with the other members of your team on projects or to meet any other challenge and opportunity you’re given
- Build and maintain excellent customer relations and rapport, leading to the delivery of an outstanding customer experience which assures the success and longevity of professional relationships with our customers and employers
- Utilise effective negotiation skills, with an advanced knowledge and successful experience of sales, offering sought-after products to our satisfied customers, who repeatedly return to us for their business needs
- Engage with new and existing contacts and employers to promote North West Business Training
- The Sales Executive will be the main point of contact between North West Business and our customers; helping to support them through their journey to ensuring the best outcome is always reached
- Being pro-active with your pipeline by maintaining contact with customers, suppliers, and lenders
- Proactively making a high volume of calls to the customers on a daily basis
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets on a weekly and monthly basis. This will include self- management of daily KPIs.
The salary for this post is up to £24,394.
Burnley College Sixth Form Centre is the country’s Number One College, providing first-class Further Education, University Education, Apprenticeship, business training and adult learning programmes, in the heart of Pennine Lancashire. Please also see our College Charter below.
At Burnley College, we celebrate the diversity of all our staff, students and visitors. We provide a safe and supportive environment in which everyone is able to study and work to the best of their abilities and we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all.
The College is dedicated to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all learners and expects all staff to share in this commitment. Employment at the College is subject to an Enhanced DBS Check via the Disclosure and Barring Service and any post involving regulated activity will also be subject to an additional barred list check.
To apply for this post, please complete the application form using the link below. If you experience any problems when completing the application form, please e-mail [email protected]
The closing date for this post is 5.00pm, Monday 10 April 2023.
Further information for this listing:Safer Recruitment Policy Statement Recruitment of ex-offenders Recruitment and Selection Procedures Job Description & Person Specification College Charter