This is one of the North West’s leading Apprenticeship Careers Events, the ideal opportunity to help you decide on your future and:
- Meet more than 35 leading Employers from across the region keen to recruit the very best Apprentices
- Discuss your options with our experienced Themis Recruitment team
- Meet our industry-expert Themis Trainers who are at the very top of their chosen field. They can give you an invaluable insight into your chosen sector and just what it takes to become a #futureboss
- Visit our Themis ‘Interview Ready’ zone where you can poick up your own complimentary business cards; print your CV and get expert advice from our specialist interview style consultants, with support from top fashion retailer Boohoo
- Attend our Live Stage area where our motivational speaker Michael Quigley will help you adopt a winning mindset; current Themis Apprentices will tell you the secret of their success and you can discover how to fast-track your career and become a #futureboss through a Higher or Degree Apprenticeship
- Tour our Digital Apprenticeships hub and meet the pioneering Project Digital team to discover a world of opportunities in this thriving sector.
Your exclusive opportunity to stand out from the crowd
Themis Gold Candidates are the best of the best. They are potential Apprentices who have already proved they have the ambition and commitment valued by employers.
As a Themis Gold candidate you will have:
- A unique opportunity to kickstart your career as a Themis Apprentice with expert advice from your personal Careers Mentor and Recruitment Advisor
- Priority access to your preferred Employer at the event
- An opportunity to meet Michael Quigley, one of the North West’s leading motivational speakers, who will offer personal advice on how to achieve your goals
- A Themis Apprenticeship professional candidate pack to ensure you stand out from the crowd, including a Themis Gold badge .
How to become a Themis Gold candidate
Send us a one-minute video or 250-word statement to let us know your career plans and why you have got what it takes to succeed as a Themis Apprentice.
Send your submission, ensuring you include your name, age, school and chosen industry sector, to email@example.com by noon on 25th January 2019.